MenaQ7® is the only clinically validated and patented commercially available vitamin K2 as MK-7, meeting the demands of an increasingly growing global market.
Earning the VitaK2™ Seal of Quality and Efficacy from the world’s leading experts in vitamin K, MenaQ7 products are backed by extensive human clinical documentation – in children and adults alike – that shows:
MenaQ7´s all-trans MK-7 products activate the vitamin K-dependent proteins Osteocalcin and Matrix Gla Protein (MGP), which contribute to bone health and cardiovascular health, respectively.
Common Western diets do not contain sufficient vitamin K2 for optimal activation of these proteins. However, daily use of MenaQ7 products ensures optimal supplies of the vitamin:
The flagship MenaQ7 natural material was produced via a fermentation extract whereby vitamin K2 is manufactured using Bascillus subtilis natto. This process produces a highly pure and bioavailable form of vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7). Since its establishment, novel technologies have been pioneered to expand the MenaQ7 brand, answering and meeting market needs:
MenaQ7® Crystals – Introduced in 2012, Crystals represents an important breakthrough in the new generation of Vitamin K2 products: the production of the purest natural MK-7 available that is free of soy and other known allergens.
MenaQ7® PURE – The only all-trans nature-identical synthesized Vitamin K2 launched in Fall 2014. Not only has this high-quality, low-cost ingredient successfully changed the market, but it was recognized at Natural Products West/engredea 2015 with the NutrAward for Best Functional Ingredient.
Facts about MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7):
- Vitamin K2 is essential to utilize calcium in the body.
- The majority of healthy people are vitamin K2 deficient.
- Vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is the most bioavailable, longest-lasting, and most bioactive form of Vitamin K.
- MenaQ7 is the ONLY vitamin K supplement effective within current RDIs, shown to be safe and effective at just 45 mcg daily.
- Only vitamin K2 consumption has been linked to the inhibition of arterial calcification.
- MenaQ7 is the ONLY patented, clinically supported vitamin K2 on the market today.
We value your privacy