- NattoPharma has developed several HPLC/UPLC methods dedicated to testing Vitamin K2 in a wide range of product applications.
- For certain Vitamin K2 products, NattoPharma’s methods are proven more accurate than the cUSP method.
- NattoPharma ensures best practices by working in close conjunction with respected laboratories in K2 Analytics.
- NattoPharma is consistently developing protective technologies allowing K2 to meet label claims in more complex formulations.
We Have Your Analytics Covered!
The Analytical Data We Provide Is Watertight. Here’s Why:
Contact Us — We Will;
- Analyze the lab reports for you;
- Re-test your product sample using both independent and dedicated test procedures;
- Provide you with the test method best suited for your product design; and
- Serve as an expert contact for labs, offering unique insights in K2 analytics.
North America firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest of World email@example.com
– Liz O Conner, Nutraceutical Market Manager EMEA – IMCD
Understand The Analytics Of K2
Your Basic Guide In Vitamin K2 Analytics
HPLC testing is a standard tool for MK-7 content determination. However, when testing a preparation or product containing Vitamin K2, it is essential to select the most appropriate methodology to ensure accurate results. And no one procedure works in all cases.
NattoPharma Dedicated Test Procedures.
Handling active ingredients like Vitamin K2 requires best practices and the appropriate analytics. We recognize this and want to share our expertise with our customers, inspiring confidence their products deliver our proven health benefits.
No one method fits all products featuring K2. Depending on the Vitamin K2 solution ( i.e., encapsulated), the formulation, the applications, and even low dose levels require a confirmed and proven method.
NattoPharma has developed several separate HPLC and UPLC methods for a range of solutions and dose forms to ensure the accurate testing of K2 products from raw material preparation to finished product dose forms.
We value your privacy
We access information on a device, such as cookies and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device for personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, and audience insights, as well as to develop and improve products.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may click to refuse to consent or access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting.
Knowing we have the technical expertise readily available from NattoPharma, offers reassurance to our customers. The analytics required to confirm product label claims and the technical support provided is an excellent service.